Witches of the West Witches of the West

This is front page material really. Sad that this isn't getting the views it deserves.

Awesome concept , well delivered , nice design and art style.

But most of all very fresh take on sounds.

I liked it a lot.

You have a follower in me.

Bruce Wizard Bruce Wizard

Sexual-Lobster your back !

I must say my faith wavered a little but your back to your old quality standards!

I'd like to see more crazy visuals and unexpected random in you manwhore series, goats and yogurt is getting a little stale, there used to be lizards, dogs , somethings new every time like this !

Bruce wizard! eagle eyes!

TD-One Shall Stand TD-One Shall Stand

awesome stuff as always

good luck with the sequels , were waiting

You've Got Some NERV You've Got Some NERV

great voiceacting and timing

i love how you keep off the already done before eva jokes

Shia Labeouf Cannial Shia Labeouf Cannial

I thought i was just the song , but i keep coming back to get that awesome psycho shia of yours.

This is what internet gold is made of.

love the shadow- only parts

and his cannibal pose.

Keep up the great work.

Cadaver Cadaver

Unexpected , yet somehow even creepier than what i expected.

very nice , good for halloween indeed. a little on the short side though, most of the movie is just anticipation. ( wich i am usually ok with , just seeing the overall high quality i suspected something longer being the spoiled brat that i am )

keep up the good work

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Thanks, I'll try! I'll hopefully try to make something longer and more eventful next time too, I agree this might have been a bit slow

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

best stick feature ive seen in a long while,

hell, great movie in general ,

loved the special effects.

As MVPTOAST mentioned NG should hang its head in shame not frontpaging this masterpiece.

to balance out this review though, i don't really get where the sword came from , woud have loved an option with subs telling us the spell names , cause as much i love this aside from music and title its not that final fantasy-ish ; i know you used most of the spells and stuff but seeing as most stickman movies have stuff like that i'm not sure i would have recognised it as ff.

Cheers and moar please

OKAY *zip* OKAY *zip*

i watched it a couple or 5 times before cleary getting that his dick IS the hammer. I love it even more now.

FUZZY TOILET SEAT - choco FUZZY TOILET SEAT - choco

"why are you eating a little door?"

Lawl, hilarious.
It got a little less funny as she went crazier and crazier though, work on your animations a little more if you want plenty of shape shifting and special effects.

commenting mice sure saves the day though , looking forward to seeing more of this series.

Keep up the good work.

ps; fuzzy toilet seat ? where ? epp 2 ? O_O
ps continued; suggestion box wise; maybe add optional subtitles.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

triple A

Really entertaining episode, draws you right in. Feels like every details of this was just nice and polished , amazing work. Special credit for the way the wacky chara visual design really worked with the characters personality and voice actors. The MMORPG mood was right in there, everything fits together nicely , here's hoping you keep this up for future episodes